A website is the main form of communication between a company and its potential customers online. A well designed, easy to navigate website is a great way to promote your company, explain your services, and positively represent your company. Our web designers are trained in HTML, PHP, and CSS to build a unique design that is relevant to your business and user friendly. Our website design services also include content generation and optimization, search engine friendly design, and e-commerce functionality.
View our website design portfolio
Website Design Features
Content Management System
All of the websites designed by Green T are built with a powerful website content management system (CMS). A CMS offers a visual, user-friendly interface for making text updates, creating new pages, managing website reviews, and adding pictures requiring 0 HTML skill. You simply login to your website and are able to access your visual dashboard for updates.
A responsive website is one that automatically adjusts to any screen size, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
Responsive websites have many advantages over standard “mobile websites” including:
- They use pages already on your website for mobile viewing
- They use the most advanced HTML5 technology
- No additional development required to build a separate mobile website.
- Ease of updates: Any change on your main website does not need to be made again on a mobile version.
- No separate URLs or redirects which is beneficial for search engine optimization.
- Improved user experience, which is directly correlated with increased sales and conversion rates.
Not having a mobile-capable website is simply bad for business. Google not only recommends mobile websites but also favors mobile-optimized websites in search results, especially for local results on mobile devises.