Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Hardwood floors are one of the most durable flooring options available and they can add beauty to a home while also increasing its value. With the proper care and maintenance, hardwood floors can last a long time but they often require a deeper clean than you can provide with just a mop or broom.
Green T provides professional hardwood floor deep cleaning to thoroughly clean your hardwood floors and drastically improve their appearance. Our technicians use proven methods to remove deeply embedded dirt to make your floors shine like new.
In order to keep hardwood floors well maintained, they must be professionally deep cleaned to remove dirt, dust, and other debris embedded in the cracks. Many homeowners may mop their hardwood floors, but mopping only pushes the dirt around and redistributes it to the deeper crevices in the micro-bevels in the floor.
The technicians of Green T use specially formulated deep cleaning solutions that attack embedded dirt, but are gentle on the wood. Our state-of-the-art equipment, then extracts the cleaning solution along with the dirt and grime from the floor to give it a deep clean. It is recommended to have your hardwood floors professionally cleaned to maximize their longevity and beauty.
Contact Green T today to learn more about our services or schedule a hardwood floor deep cleaning for your home. Our cleaning methods are safe and effective for hardwood floors.
While professional cleaning services are the most effective way to thoroughly clean hardwood floors, there are some actions you can take to help keep your floor maintained between professional cleanings. The following are hardwood floor maintenance tips:
- Clean your floor with regular vacuuming or sweeping. Do not use wax, soap, or other industrial household cleaners because they may damage the hardwood surface.
- Immediately clean up all spills.
- Put area rugs down in high traffic areas and put mats at all entryways.
- Do not use rubber-backed or poorly ventilated rugs.
- Keep the humidity level consistent to avoid swelling, shrinking, cracking, and exposed gaps in the floor.
- Prevent scratches by removing shoes and using pads under furniture legs.
Your One Call ForProfessional Carpet Cleaning